The Following Town Municipal Councils/ TMC of the State of Karnataka Jamkhandi, Mudhol, Devanhalli, Hoskote, Kanakapura, Magadi, Anekal, Kampli, Basavakalyan, Bhalki, Homnabad, Indi,Muddebihal, Sindgi, Gundlupet, Kollegal, Kadur, Challakere, Hiriyur, Puttur, Nargund, Aland, Sedam, Shahpur, Shorapur, Yadgir, Arsikere , Channarayapattana, Holenarsipur, Sakleshpur, Byadgi, Hangal, Haveri ,Savanur, Byadgi, Hangal, Haveri, Savanur, Madikeri, Bangarapet, Gauribidanur, Malur, Mulbagal, Sidlaghatta, Koppal, Maddur, Malavalli, Shrirangapattana, Hunsur, Krishnarajanagar, Nanjangud, Manvi
Chiknayakanhalli, Kunigal, Madhugiri, Sira, Tiptur, Karkal, Kundapura, Bhatkal and Kumta are covered under the Sakala / Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011. The TMCs are bound to provide following services in Time Bound Manner,
- Issue of Birth,Death & Still BirthCertificates – 15 Days
- Grant of Licence for carrying outtrades asprescribed – 30 Days
- KhathaExtract/ Certificate – 3 Days in Electronic or 7 Days
- Sanction of Building Plan in sites upto 2400 sq.ft. dimension for residential single dwelling – 30 Days
- Permission for new connection for water supply and Under Ground Drainage in service area – 15 Days
You can Download the exclusive Town Municipal Council’s Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011 [PDF] which shows the detailed Duties of Officers and Deadlines within which they serve the Citizens in any of the above Town Municipal Council limits.