Apart from the Karnataka SSLC Board, the Government has also brought the Pre-University [12th Grade / Plus 2] / PUC Board of Karnataka under the purview of Sakala / Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011 to provide the following services to Students and Citizens,
- Photocopying answer scripts of the 2nd PUC final examination – 10 Days
- Re-totaling answer scripts of the 2ndPUC final examination – 10 Days
- Revaluation of answer scripts of the2nd PUC final examination – 30 Days
- Issue of Duplicate Marks Card – 15 Days
- Disposal of application for recognition of new educational institutions – 60 Days
The complete Manual of the PUC Board / Education Department under the Citizen Services Act [PDF] lists details of various officers and their duties of them towards citizens.