The Following City Municipal Councils of the State of Karnataka Bagalkot, Channapatna, Dodballapur, Gokak, Hospet, Bidar, Bijapur, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Harihar, Gadag-Betigeri, Hassan, Ranebennur, ChikBallapur, Chintamani, Gangawati, Mandya, Bhadravati, Sagar, Udupi, Karwar, Sirsi, Dandeliare covered under the Sakala / Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011. The CMCs are bound to provide following services in Time Bound Manner,
- Issue of Birth,Death & Still Birth Certificates – 3 to 7 Working Days
- Grant of Trade licence as prescribed – 7 Days
- Khatha Extract/Certificate – 3 to 7 Working Days
- Sanction of Building Plan in sites upto 2400 sq.ft. dimension for residential single dwelling – 30 Working Days
- Permission for new connection for water supply and UGD in service area for residential buildings – 15 Working Days
You can Download the exclusive City Municipal Council’s Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011 [PDF] [Print the manual as it is Required while Filing Complaint ] which shows the detailed Duties of Officers and Deadlines within which they serve the Citizens in any of the above Municipal Council limits.